Almost 11 years ago, ITS formally announced the opening of the Wesleyan Computer Store and Service Center, which is located on the first floor of the Exley Science Center. Many Wesleyan and Middletown community members have benefited from the convenience and excellence of service provided by the store and the service center staff. We are very pleased to let you all know that the computer store will move to the Usdan Center in August and will have a new name – Cardinal Technology Center. As soon as we have an exact opening date for the new store, we will announce it right here.
Here is the plan:
- During the first week of August, the Wesleyan Computer Store in Exley Center will close.
- We expect the Cardinal Technology Center in Usdan Center to open during the week of August 13th. This is where you will go if you want to purchase computers, iPods, printer cartridges, wireless routers, cables, etc.
- The Cardinal Technology Center will have substantially longer hours of operation than the current computer store. It will be open from 8 AM – 9 PM on weekdays and from 10 AM – 6 PM on weekends during the first semester.
- The Cardinal Service Center, which will handle all the repair and warranty work, will continue to stay in the Exley Center in its current location. It will be open from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
- The space vacated by the current computer store will be restructured and the ITS Helpdesk will move into this location.