In Early August, Wesleyan Station will be moving to the Usdan Center.
- Our main service window and individual student mailboxes will be located on the main lobby. This service window will offer sale of stamps and shipping support.
- All mail processing, including receiving, sorting, metering, and shipping, as well as student parcel processing, storage, and distribution, will take place in the lower level. This is the window that will support package pickup.
- With the anticipated greater traffic, Wesleyan Station service window hours will be extended. The main service window will be open from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- The package pickup window on the lower level will be open from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- We will also be implementing new delivery practices. There will be one daily delivery to departments on campus. The delivery route will begin later in the morning to ensure that all incoming mail can be sorted and delivered the same day.
- This change will allow us to staff the extended service window hours and give Wes Station staff more time to deal with the sorting and processing of mail on the two levels.
- Designated department personnel can arrange to pickup any department mail at the pickup service window that was not delivered during the daily delivery run by the post office.